I know I’m a bit late with this post, so please forgive me! But I have finally solidified my 2020 New Year Travel Resolutions! And Globetrotters, I’ve even started putting some of it into practice!
My New Year Travel Resolutions:
- Be More Adventurous And Open
- Become A Minimalist Traveler
- Reduce My Travel Waste And Footprint (I already practice a low waste lifestyle at home.)
- Visit Three New Countries
- Visit One New State
- Complete A Long Term Solo Travel Trip
And that’s pretty much it, everything else that I’d like to accomplish this year is on my Bucket List!
What are some of your New Year Travel Resolutions?
Checking Things Off The List!
Here’s what I’d like to check off my Bucket List in 2020:
- Stand Under A Waterfall
- Go To Smorgasbord NYC
- Learn How To Play Pan
- Skinny Dip
Do you have a Bucket List? If so, whats on it?