39.9526° N, 75.1652° W
Philadelphia Is Known As The City Of Brotherly Love, But I Know It As The City Of Delicious Destinations!
This year I had the chance to visit Philadelphia twice, and both times I went, I found new delicious destinations!
Here are the top food spots I found while traveling around Philly! (It’s a bit short now, but check back often! I’m working on expanding it!)
- Blackbird Pizzeria (Vegan) – They have vegan Philly Cheese Steaks, and the Best Vegan Chicken EVER!
- Misconduct Tavern – Great for late-night eats!
- Spread Bagelry – Bomb Bagels, wait no, BEST BAGELS EVER! Definitely Try their seasonal bagels!
- Reading Terminal (Must See Market Place In Philly! Below are my favorite food places in the market!)
- Dutch Eating Place (Amish) – BEST breakfast in Philly!
- Beiler’s Doughnuts (Amish) – Fresh, Made right in front of you doughnuts, need I say more?
- Bassetts Ice Cream (Amish) – Specialty Ice cream and milkshakes
- Down Home Diner – Great Breakfast (Second to Dutch Eating)
- Miller’s Twist (Amish) – Pretzels
There is one little diner that I am leaving out, and I promise I’m not leaving it out on purpose. The name is escaping me, and I can’t seem to find it via google. However, this diner had so much culture, in my opinion, it had all the essence of what I’d imagine the real Philly to be! So, if I find it (Which I hope I do.) I will be sure to add it to the list with a little note next to it!
What’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten in Philly?
Am I missing something? Let me know down in the comments some food places I should try next time I’m in Philly!